We are excited to welcome new students to our schools!
The online registration process starts by clicking on the “Start the Registration Process” button below. From there you will be guided through the process of providing us with the information you need to register your child(ren), and to make an appointment to meet with a registrar in the building your child will be attending.
When registering online, it is recommended that a laptop computer, desktop computer, or tablet device be used. (Registration using a smartphone is not recommended.)
Please review the information needed for registration below and then start the process. If needed, check out this video overview of the Online Registration process.
(Be sure to choose the correct school year in which your child will be starting. If the incorrect school year is chosen, the registration will be deleted and have to be re-entered).
Information Needed to Enroll
In order to enroll a student in the Ladue School District, the parent or court-appointed legal guardian of the student must provide the following items:
- Certified Birth Certificate (may be obtained from the state of birth)
- Immunization Records – State law and the St. Louis County Department of Health require certain immunizations to attend school. The school nurse will review the record and advise parents if additional immunizations will be needed before the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency – View proof of residency information
Elementary Attendance Areas
Students residing in elementary attendance areas must attend their designated school unless they require a change of assignment based on extreme educational needs as determined by district administrators. To request consideration for such a change, please contact Director of Student Services Dr. Derrick Wallace at 314-994-7080. For specific information, see the district’s policy JECA (Admission of Students).
Check your address in our Boundary Map
Not sure which elementary school your child will attend? Visit our interactive boundary map to determine which district elementary school corresponds to your address. If you have any questions about the attendance area, send an email to email@example.com or call 314-994-7080.
Children who will be 5 years old before Aug. 1 are eligible to attend kindergarten for the upcoming school year. The registration period typically starts at the beginning of January.
If you do not currently have a student at Ladue Schools, use follow this link to access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to begin the online registration process.
If you are a parent of a current Ladue School District student and need to enroll a new student in kindergarten (or other grades), please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to register — your Household information already in Campus will pre-populate allowing you to be able to add your new student. Additional instructions are available if needed.
Questions related to kindergarten registration can be directed to the registrar at each elementary school.
- Conway Elementary – contact Sandy Garrett by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314-993-2878
- Old Bonhomme Elementary – contact Connie Dunkle by email at email@example.com or by phone at 314-993-0656
- Reed Elementary – contact Sharon Mosey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314-991-1456
- Spoede Elementary – contact Mary Hummell by email at email@example.com or by phone at 314-432-4438